Saturday, February 8, 2014

hello again :) ~

Hi all,

Sure you have wondered where I have been this time. I was sick with the flu and my partner, RubiaSalvaje Gothly (she is my mother in real life) also contracted the flu. She is sick with a problem with the muscles so you will not be able to see it in a while. I'm taking care of her and also have other personal problems to be solved. I hope to fix everything soon and I apologize to my sponsors and followers for my absence. I'll try to keep working on my blog and in my shop, so I'll informing them around here.
Thank you very much for your trust and I love you all 
xoxo <3
 


dress. hollipocket  new! unconditional love me

 jeans. arise new! low jeans

heels. n-core shae 

 pose. purple poses new! carmem @ Sl Fashion Week



No comments:

Post a Comment