Wednesday, October 5, 2011

COUPLE POSES KABUKI NEW! COME HERE!!

*Kabuki *** One Love ***



*Kabuki *** Never Leave Me ***



*Kabuki *** You Are Mine ***



*Kabuki *** So Beautiful V2 ***




COUPLE POSES : KABUKI NEW!

!You're everything.!
 As you breathe again, the love yesterday did not exist in me, you made ​​it do, where my skin has ever known, when I hear your voice, my emotion vibrating beams
Every time I see your picture, I discover something new that was not before, and I do feel what I never thought.
 I've always looked indifferent, you were just a friend, and suddenly you're everything, everything to me, my beginning and my end.
 My north and my guide, my ruin, my skill and my luck my mistake, you're my death and my encouragement and resurreción.Eres agony of night and day.
 Give me your joy, your good humor, give me your sadness, your grief and pain, give me your scent, give me your taste, give me your inner world.
 Give me your smile and your warmth, give me death and life, your cold and your ardor, give me your cool, give me your anger, give me your hidden anger.
 My north and my guide, my ruin, my skill and my luck my mistake, you're my death and my encouragement and resurreción.Eres agony of night and day.
 I beg you please give me your company, night and day, you're everything.

! Lo eres todo.!
Por ti respiro otra vez,el amor que ayer no existía en mi,tu haz logrado llegar,donde jamás ha conocido mi piel,cuando escucho tu voz,haces vibrar toda mi emoción
Cada vez que veo tu fotografía,descubro algo nuevo que antes no veía,y me haces sentir lo que nunca creí.
Siempre te he mirado indiferente,eras tan solo un amigo,y de repente lo eres todo, todo para mi,mi principio y mi fin.
Mi norte y mi guía, mi perdición,mi acierto y mi suerte mi equivocación,eres mi muerte y mi resurreción.Eres mi aliento y mi agonía de noche y de día.
Dame tu alegría, tu buen humor,dame tu melancolía, tu pena y dolor,dame tu aroma, dame tu sabor,dame tu mundo interior.
Dame tu sonrisa y tu calor,dame la muerte y la vida,tu frío y tu ardor, dame tu calma,dame tu furor, dame tu oculto rencor.
Mi norte y mi guía, mi perdición,mi acierto y mi suerte mi equivocación,eres mi muerte y mi resurreción.Eres mi aliento y mi agonía de noche y de día.
Te lo pido por favor,que me des tu compañía,de noche y de día, lo eres todo.

No comments:

Post a Comment